Friday, December 31, 2010

The Quest: New Year's Edition

Well, the minutes are counting down until it is 2011. I have to say 2010 was a ground breaking year for me. I traveld across the Atlantic and Pacific seas for the first time. Discovered a love for a travel and a love for a particular European country.

Most importantly, in 2010, I found direction. I dicovered what I want to do with my life as well as what is most important to me and how I can tie the two together. Now, it's only a matter of...suitably enough, time.

As I have been writing the New Year has chimed in. It was a very anti-climatic New Year’s celebration. I sit here alone, typing away on my computer only to get a call from my mother saying “HAPPY NEW YEAR!” Wow, those few minutes went by fast! I hope next New Year I will be able to spend the night in the typical New Year’s Eve party… maybe even with a man to kiss when the clock strikes midnight. I know “all the single ladies” out there are wishing for the same thing! So, put your hands up!

Back to the "time" discussion. With time, anything is possible. As young adults, time is on our side. With time, we can attain our dream careers; attain our soul mate. We just have to be patient and know that miracles await us around the corner. Who knows, next year you could be ringing in the new year with the man who you know you were meant to be with.

The magnificient thing about the New Year season is that it is filled with hope for the future.

In 2011, I hope that we all achieve our dreams, or at least get a few steps closer, whether it is getting your dream job, finding your purpose in life, finding your soul mate, or most importantly, finding yourself.

For 2011, our quest continues!


Blog topics coming in 2011:
·         The single opinion: Why so many quality women are still single
·         Finding yourself before finding Mr. Perfect-for-you
·         Still curvy and still awesome

Readers, if you would like me to write about something in particular, message me or leave a comment.

Also, for other awesome blogs written by other awesome ladies check out:
http://transplantinmanhattan.wordpress.com/
http://savvyshopper11.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Apartment/Bookstore+Desktop/Rate+A+Date+Notepad

    Maybe you could discuss how most women rate men or something. Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete