Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Let me Introduce you to Mr. Perfect-for-you

Most women can attest to the trials and tribulations of the dating world. The one thing most women crave most is finding that perfect man, your soul mate, that handsome man who is beefy and macho yet sensitive. Well ladies, I am here to tell you that I don't want that. Sure, I drool over men like that. Who doesn't want to picture Ryan Reynolds cooking you dinner? But I don't think I'd want to actually date him. I'm an average female, who has average fears and average self-esteem issues. I am a girl who has a goofy sense of humor but has ambitions in life, and I need a man who can compliment my personality. Of course, I like him to bring something new to table, adventure is always good. All women need a man who compliment who they are. For instance, if you’re a bit off-the-wall, you may need a man who can calm you down and bring you back to Earth.

It's not about finding Mr. Perfect. Frankly Prince Charming didn't seem so bright. I mean, he had to identify Cinderella by using a glass slipper. It's not like she was wearing a mask the night of the ball. Sure, he may seem charming and sweep you off your feet but you have to ask yourself "is he perfect for me?" Is he all that you ever wanted and needed in a man? Is he the man who will find everything about you amazing? We all need to find that man who finds our “antics” endearing. Although having looks like Matthew McConaughey is a plus, it's really not the root of what matters. It's all about who the person is because lets face it, if it is a realtionship that lasts, neither one of you are going to sustain your looks and all you will have left is who they are on the inside.

Now the only problem is finding him, and that ladies, is where our quest begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment